Reduces annual CO2 emissions by:
San Diego Refrigeration, a division of Reliable & Dependable, Inc., has been operating in San Diego County, Imperial County and South Orange County since 1987. We sell, lease, service, repair, install and maintain commercial HVAC, refrigeration, ice machines and wine units, including custom wine rooms. We have qualified service and maintenance technicians available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
San Diego Refrigeration specializes in:
- Service and repairs with response time of 1 – 3 hours (depending on workload) we also offer 24 hour emergency service
- Maintenance Programs which can stabilize repair costs, minimize equipment breakdowns, help prevent unsafe operating conditions, protect equipment investment, as well as reports on condition of equipment and potential problems
Some of our capabilities include:
- Qualified factory trained service technicians for all makes and models of HVAC, refrigeration,
- ice making equipment, custom wine rooms and wine units.
- Fully equipped service trucks to provide emergency service and maintenance to our customers.
- Factory trained and authorized representatives for, but not limited to:
Hoshizaki Ice Machines
Breeze Air Wine Units
Ice-O-Matic Ice Machines
Vinoteque Wine Units
Scotsman Ice Machines
Vinotemp Wine Units
Carrier Air Conditioning
Walk In Coolers
Trane Air Conditioning
Walk In Freezers
Lennox Air Conditioning
Specialty Boxes & Beer Caves
Ducane, Sanyo, Rheem
Our current service rates are as follows:
- Normal Service 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday thru Friday $90.00 per hour, minimum 1 hr.
- Emergency Service: After 3 p.m. and until 8 a.m. Monday thru Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and designated holidays are billed at $135.00 per hour. No hidden charges or travel/truck charges within San Diego County.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
*CO² results were derived from estimated gallons of oil provided by the restaurant that can be recycled in to B100 fuel; or estimated fuel consumption by the company. Emissions are compared to Diesel #2 fuel and are based off EPA's life cycle analysis. Engine year/type may cause variation in results.